If you would like to send me a private message please email me at anneking_kindlifeadventure@hotmail.com

I am happy to answer any and all questions and to keep a more private conversation for those who don't like posting in comments :) Luv and Stuff, Anne

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Food for Thought

"Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking, if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity." -Voltaire


So I realised that I forgot to post yesterdays meal plan, so I will start with today's and then list yesterdays :)

Today:
Breakfast:

Strawberry Smoothie made with tofu and almond milk

Snack:

10 Almonds
1 Pear

Lunch:

1/2 Roasted Sweet Potato
Small Mixed Green salad with sun dried tomato vinaigrette

Snack:

Pumpkin Seeds , small handful

Dinner:

Veggie Stir fry



Yesterday:
Breakfast:

Mixed Berries and granola

Lunch:

Spinach Salad

Snack:

1/2 cup granola

Dinner:

1/2 Roasted Sweet Potato
1 Cup Kale&Bok Choy Sauteed with Cashews, EVOO and Garlic

So there you have it. Tomorrow I am going to try out the super hero plan and see how it works for me. I don't really eat that much processed foods right now, so it should be ok... we will see how it goes! lol...

Just a quick question, eating on the super hero plan, can you still have salad dressing if it is organic? I am either blind or I missed that part in "The Kind Diet" so if any of you know and could let me know it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks Girls!

Anne ... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment