If you would like to send me a private message please email me at anneking_kindlifeadventure@hotmail.com

I am happy to answer any and all questions and to keep a more private conversation for those who don't like posting in comments :) Luv and Stuff, Anne

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Truth .... Let us Grin and Bare it!

“Do not suppress it-that would hurt you inside. Do not express it-this would not only hurt you inside, it would cause ripples in your surroundings. What you do is transform it.” - Peace Pilgrim quotes

I must say, this journey called life is a grand one! All these twists and turns! Sometimes it seems like you are climbing a mountain and other times it's like you are in a kayak going 100miles per hour down some crazy waterfall or river! It's great! :) It's exciting to say the least!

So you all probably think I'm crazy for my little rants by now but it's true. I'm trying to spin some positive energy into everything I do now. No matter how big the challenge or goal or even how small some little detours are along the road, I'm trying to see everything in a more positive light. And I don't really see any harm in that, right?

So in that light, here are my measurements in inches:

Chest:49
Waist (smallest area): 42.5
Stomach (around belly button): 54.5
Hips: 53
Arms (largest part): 16.5
Thigh: 28.5
Calf:17.5

Basically I'm a big, upside down red delicious apple! lol... but oh well, soon my curves will be more Marilyn esq... ;) ... Right! lol

So I've decided to keep myself accountable by everyday posting what I've had to eat, so here is goes:

Breakfast:

1 Organic strawberry&banana smoothie
(Recipe posted on yesterdays blogs comments, it's very basic but still yummy)

Snack:

5 Organic Raw Almonds
1 Baby Zucchini

Lunch:

Fairly Large Organic Green Salad with peppers, tomatoes, spinach, romaine lettuce, pine nut blend and a Vegan Sun dried Tomato & Basil Vinaigrette (which was WONDERFUL!!!)

Snack:

3 Carrots
1 Baby Zucchini
Handful of Snap Peas
all organic, all fresh from the market :)

Dinner:

Small Mixed Green Salad
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms (a little e.v.o.o and minced garlic on the BBQ)
Side of Butternut Squash...
It was verrrrrrrrrrrrry goooooood!

So I might save myself a little time and say this... Everything I eat is certified organic as well... I am on a budget but I'm trying to prioritize better and organic has become priority to me, since being vegan is mainly veggies and nuts and so on, I'm trying to prevent any added chemicals as much as I can. As well as eliminating prossessed foods :)

So there you have it ladies! A day in the life of Anne so far! I took Zoe for a 2 hour walk today after I got back from my First Aide training (8 hours in an office! BLAH) ... And so far life is good. A little sore, I'm not going to lie! lol But attitude = very happy and positive!

So I will be talking to you tomorrow!
Anne <3

Oh an ps -> My supervisor called me today an apologized for freaking out! :) She realized that she over reacted and that it wasn't any ones fault! So yay for me today! lol

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's been easier than I expected! :)

    PS... LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete