If you would like to send me a private message please email me at anneking_kindlifeadventure@hotmail.com

I am happy to answer any and all questions and to keep a more private conversation for those who don't like posting in comments :) Luv and Stuff, Anne

Friday, April 16, 2010

OH MY.... Buying a ...SWIMSUIT!!


"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my, Oh My! What a day I had today. Talking about putting on a brave face! I will explain... Today I had a phone call from my work... and tomorrow I have to take my clients swimming. Which is really wonderful for my clients, they LOVE to swim... However me... NOT SO MUCH. It's not even the swimming that I'm worried about. It's that I haven't bought a swimsuit in over 4 years and now, at my glorious highest weight ever, definitely did not want to! So I of course tried weaseling my way out of it, with no success! So to the store I went...

I took my little cousin (who is up visiting with my grandparents. She's a great kid. She and I roamed the shopping mall looking for what would of course be my glorious new swimsuit! It of course had to be somewhat stylish! lol.. Good Luck right! I ended up getting a wonderful vintage/halter style one ... very Marilyn Esq... too bad I'm not the right shape! But soon will be! I am telling you now my little round body is not ready for display at the local pool... but here I go! lol Jumping in head first... which seems to be my new style! lol

Emotions = Terrified!!!!!
Nerves = Completely Shot! lol
Confidence = 0

Am I scared... Hell Yeah! Am I a bit excited... actually I kind of am? How sick and twisted does that make me? lol...



Anyways here is my meal plan today:

Breakfast:

1 cup Oatmeal
1/2 cup mixed berries

Snack: No Snack... too full from breakfast! lol

Lunch:

Veggie Wrap in whole wheat flax wrap with vegan honey mustard dressing
Side Salad

Snack:

10 Almonds
2 Baby Zucchini

Dinner:

Going out for Italian... I will let you know how it goes tomorrow! lol...

Anyways wish me luck on my swim! lol.. and I will emerge from the dark side a new woman! ....lol... Until then my friends!

Luv Anne... <3

Ps... How is everyone else doing?

6 comments:

  1. That must take a lot of courage good for you, even tough you really don't want to I know it must be hard. My boyfriend bought me a bathing suit 3 years ago and it still has the tag on. Here's to a new lifestyle and diet by this time next year we will toss these bathing suits for a smaller size bathing suit or bikini I'll stick to a bathing suit.

    By the way has anybody out there raised there kids on a plant based diet. My 1 year old daughter is the only one drinking cows milk but I would like to take her off of it but I really don't want to give her soy milk either can I give her another milk alternative like rice or hemp milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the swim? How was the Italian food? Hope your weekend went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kind of funny because I was just forced to buy a new suit. My suit the strap broke and since I had signed up for a water aerobics class I had no choice. I really didn't want to spend too much becuz, hopefully I will be losing weight and would much prefer buying a suit with a smaller size tag on it. But anyway I did end up buying one online, hope it fits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne Hope all is going well!!! :) Jas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne it's been awhile since you last wrote something I hope everything is good by the way I lost only 2lbs. last month not very proud of that I hope I do better this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, i was so excited i stumbled across your blog on the kind life website...but you haven't posted anything recently! i hope you get back into it soon! :) we weight loss sisters have to stick together! :)

    ReplyDelete