If you would like to send me a private message please email me at anneking_kindlifeadventure@hotmail.com

I am happy to answer any and all questions and to keep a more private conversation for those who don't like posting in comments :) Luv and Stuff, Anne

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Cleaning!

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" - Robin Williams

Today was the day that I began my dreaded spring cleaning! Unlike the quote above, I did not feel at all like partying! lol... However the weather was the only one who seemed to have a sense of humor today, and it began to snow... ALL DAY!

It was very interesting day today! And to be honest I'm not in my usual chipper mood! lol.. Probably all the organizing and cleaning, it's thrown me for a loop! lol ;) (We'll just say that, it sounds better than saying I'm just being moody!lol)

So here was my meal plan today:

Breakfast:

10 Almonds
1 cup Strawberries
1 Kiwi

Lunch:

Large Mixed green salad and pine nut mixture with veggies and Roasted Red Pepper Dressing

Dinner:

Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Mash
Sauteed Mushrooms and Tofu
Small Green Salad


I know I'm bad... no snacks today! I'm lucky I remembered to eat in general! lol... my head is somewhere else entirely! So I am apologizing ahead of time!

Anyways hopefully I'll be back in a better mood tomorrow! So here's to tomorrow! lol ...and now I'm off for my hike with Zoe!

Talk soon Ladies!
Love Anne .... xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hope spring cleaning went well! I need to do some serious regular cleaning before I even can get to over-the-top "spring cleaning". My apartment is like a museum of what I've done and eaten for a week... thank goodness it's almost the weekend! Thanks for inspiring me to get off my butt at home and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring cleaning is still in progress! lol... BUT... I have had a good start, so that's all that matters! lol

    I'm glad I've passed along the cleaning bug, although I think I should feel sorry for you! Spring Cleaning is my least...LEAST.. favorite activity in the world! lol... I don't mind general cleaning, but there is just so much to do, it's amazing how much crap you can pack into your house over the year! And I try to rearrange my funriture too (hence my moody spaz attack yesterday! lol) ... so it's a work in progress but it's coming along nicely now :)

    ReplyDelete